Plans and Pricing
- Larger tasks can be priced on a per-project basis. An example is the five-year business plan we are rewriting for Junior Achievement of Canada. Other examples would include edits and re-writes for corporate websites and the editing of translated web-based or physical content from a foreign language to English.
- Pricing assessments are available at no cost.
- Because of the confidential nature of ghostwriting, cost is determined on a per-project basis.
- Projects include books and publishing, manuscripts, memoirs, magazine articles, and blogs.
- We hold client identities and project information in the strictest confidence.
- No project rights or acknowledgements are held by the author or business. All rights are the sole property of the client.
- Publishing done through Thomas Nobel Books unless otherwise discussed.
- All documents will be professionally edited for grammar, comprehension and flow. Commonly edited documents include :
- Internal and external communications
- Business Plans
- Marketing material
- Web content
- Newsletters and articles
Business WritingFor Your Every Need
- Fast turn-around for most tasks.
- Any business document, large or small, written or re-written including one no-charge re-write.
- Internal documents include: memos, announcements, annual reports, business plans, emails.
- External communications include presentations, website material, newsletters, blog posts, legal and technical documents, business letters, white papers and public relations materials.
- Publishable material includes trade magazine features, articles, books, press releases, biographies, and marketing content like brochures, media kits, and sales copy.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Ben McColm is a professional in every sense. He fully engages himself in all tasks and consistently produces top-notch results. His skills as an editor and writer are invaluable to any serious business. I highly recommend him for any and all business writing needs.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a business writer or editor?
As you know, producing an inferior product or service is detrimental to a successful business. The same can be said about poor communication. In today’s business arena where Internet and wireless communication is the norm, you are known more by the messages you send, the emails you write, and the written information you produce than by the sound of your voice. What you write is who you are to your clients, your peers and your business associates. If you appear sloppy on paper, the assumption is that your business is also sloppy. On the other hand, if every word you author is communicated with precision, the impact can be very powerful. A professional business writer and editor is a vital filter for your communication, and is an essential part of your team as you strive to reach the next level.
What kinds of things would a writer or editor do for me?
Any communication that you produce for your business can be subjected to the editing or writing process. A business writer and editor can make all of your internal communications such as memos, announcements, annual reports, business plans, and even comprehensive emails succinct and impactful. Also within the realm of the writer are external communications that include presentations, website material, newsletters, blog posts, legal and technical documents, business letters, white papers and public relations materials. An experienced writer is especially important in the production of published material such as trade magazine features, articles, books, press releases, biographies, and marketing content like brochures, media kits, and sales copy.
How does it work?
What is a ghostwriter?
A ghostwriter is someone who writes articles or books anonymously for their clients. A good ghostwriter will study aspects of your voice and personality and will accurately duplicate your tone, cadence, and speech patterns in the writing project. The goal is to produce a superb and publishable article or book that sounds as if you had written every word. The ghostwriter forfeits any rights or claims to the material and keeps the identity of their clients in the strictest of confidence.
Why would I need a ghostwriter?
There are two important reasons why anyone would need a ghostwriter; to propel their business into the next level, or to leave a legacy. Imagine how your business would be affected if you were able to use your business experience to write a book and have that book published. Imagine now if that book became a best seller! Another way a ghostwriter can help push you to the leading edge of your industry is by writing innovative and compelling articles in your name. LinkedIn has capitalized on the success of this method by encouraging business leaders and celebrities to post articles on the site. They are called the influencers. Do you really think they all write their own material? Ghostwriters can propel you and your business to dizzying heights. You come up with the ideas, and relax while we write a professional and publishable work that you will be proud to call your own.